G0555LX 14" 1 HP Deluxe Bandsaw
An upgraded version of a Grizzly classic.
Another great addition to our G0555 line of 14" Bandsaws, the G0555LX includes computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, rack-and-pinion guide post adjustment for the upper blade guides, and a sturdy T-shaped fence design. This is a lot of bandsaw for an unbelievable price!
The G0555LX bandsaw runs quietly and cuts accurately with plenty of power to do crosscuts and resaw even on thick hardwoods. Curved cuts, circles and scrolls are easy to do. The bandsaw features a cast-iron frame and heavy-duty stand and operates with minimal vibration allowing for precision cutting.
The three ball-bearing rollers on the upper and lower blade guide assemblies are easy to adjust. The table tilts up to 45° to the right and up to 15° to the left.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is smooth. The fence is designed for quick and easy attachment and removal from the rails and has a magnified cursor scale for fast accurate adjustments.
Prewired for 110V, the G0555LX can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle. This machine can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply. If you prefer 220V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual. Either way, this bandsaw has plenty of power and won't bog down even when cutting hardwoods.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0555LX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0555LX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing, upper & lower with thrust bearings
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1800 and 3100 FPM
- Footprint: 23-1/2" L x 16-1/2" W
- Approximate shipping weight: 246 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron frame
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Lockable switch with included padlock
- Sturdy T-shape fence design
- 4" dust port
- Open frame stand
- Includes 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade, extruded-aluminum fence and miter gauge