Grizzly G0451 - 14" 10 HP Sliding Table Saw
G0451 14" 10 HP Sliding Table Saw
If your shop routinely cuts large panels, the G0451 14" 10 HP Sliding Table Saw will rip and crosscut sheet stock faster, better and more economically than anything you're using now.
With features like micro adjustable rip fence, large crosscut fence with flip stops and hold down, large handwheel blade controls, built-in adjustments for scoring blade and riving knife and sliding table bearing guide system on chromed steel ways, you'll be hard pressed to find a better saw for the job.
Like all of the Grizzly table saws, the G0451 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0451 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V, 3-phase
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 220V/440V, 3-phase
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade arbor: 1" (22mm)
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Main blade speed: 4,200 RPM
- Depth of cut at 90°: 4-1/2"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 3-1/2"
- Scoring blade size: 120mm
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 13-3/4" x 98"
- Rip fence max cut width: 32-5/8"
- Crosscut fence max cut width: 98-3/8"
- Crosscut fence max cut length: 126"
- Main table dimensions: 39-1/4" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1680 lbs.
Main blade and scoring blade not included
- Micro adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on bearing guide system with chromed steel ways
- Blade tilts 45° for miter cutting
- 5" main dust hood, 2 1/2" upper dust hood
- Alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife alignment
- Belt drive
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.