Grizzly G0842 - 14" x 37" Wood Lathe with Copy Attachment
G0842 14" x 37" Wood Lathe with Copy Attachment
The ideal wood lathe for the hobby furniture maker.
The G0842 Wood Lathe with Copy Attachment allows you to easily reproduce stair spindles or chair and table legs up to 32" long using a template or master workpiece.
The copy attachment also drops out of the way for typical turning operations.
Powered by a 3/4 HP motor with ten spindle speeds, the G0842 allows for 37" of turning between centers between 600–2400 RPM.
Turn bowls or plates by mounting a workpiece to the 6" faceplate.
The adjustable 12" wide tool rest slides along the length of the lathe bed and easily locks in position where you want it.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0842 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0842 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 11A
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest base: 12"
- Distance between centers: 37"
- Distance between centers with copy device: 32"
- Spindle speeds: 10, 600–2400 RPM
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle thread size: 1" x 8 TPI
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 12"
- Tool rest post diameter: 1"
- Overall dimensions: 62" W x 24" D x 48" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 164 lb.
- 37" distance between centers
- 14" swing over bed
- 9" swing over tool rest
- Copy device for workpieces up to 8" diameter and 32" long
- 12" tool rest
- Includes 6" faceplate, MT#2 live center, MT#2 spur center, knock-out tool, and tool rest