Item# G1021 Model# G1021
Grizzly G1021 - 15" Planer
Features:View More Details
- All ball bearing construction with powerful 2 H.P. single phase motor. Motor is 3450 RPM and draws 12 Amps at 220V
- 4 heavy-duty support columns make vertical adjustment rigid and accurate
- 3-knife cutterhead is ball bearing supported and powered by triple V-belts from the motor!
- Includes jack screws and accessory spring kit
- Comes complete with 3 HSS knives and 3-piece knife setting tool
- Up/down calibrations are both inch and metric
- Automatic infeed and outfeed rollers are chain driven and feed the work evenly for a smooth finish. Anti-kickback fingers prevent the board from backing up
- Front power feed roller is metal and spiral serrated. Rear power feed roller is metal and minutely straight serrated
- Table is cast iron and is precision ground to a mirror-like finish
- Drive gears run in oil bath
- Table measures 15" x 20"
- Infeed and outfeed rollers extend 15" on each end of the table
- Dual table locks prevent movement while planing
- Magnetic switch is standard equipment and gives overload protection
- Minimum thickness of board that can be fed is 1/4"
- Maximum cutting width: 14-7/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 6-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rate of feed: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of knives: 3
- Motor size: 2 H.P., 220V, single phase
- FREE STAND
- Shipping weight approx.: 440 lbs.