Grizzly G0735 - 16" Scroll Saw with Flexible Shaft Grinder
G0735 16" Scroll Saw with Flexible Shaft Grinder
The G0735 16" Scroll Saw with Flexible Shaft Grinder is two tools in one.
It features a variable-speed motor, tool-less blade changes, adjustable lamp, and dust blower.
Accepts 5" long pin or pin-less blades. 1/8" collet chuck.
Includes set of blades, blade holder, drill bit and wrenches.
The G0735 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0735 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your scroll saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the scroll saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/8 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1.2A
- Depth of throat: 16"
- Cutting capacity: 2" at 0°; 25/32" at 45°
- Blade type: Pin or pin-less
- Blade size 5"
- Stroke per minute: 550–1600 SPM
- Stoke length: 3/4"
- Flexible shaft grinder speed: 1650–4800 RPM
- Table size: 16-1/4" L x 10" W
- Table tilt: 45°
- Approximate shipping dimensions: 12-1/2" W x 24-3/4" D x 12-1/2 H
- Approximate shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- Uses 5" long pin or pin-less blades
- Blade can be turned 90°
- 42" flex shaft with 1/8" collet chuck
- Adjustable lamp
- Tool-less blade changes
- Cast-aluminum table
- Dust blower
- Dust port
- Includes blades (2), blade guard (1), blade adapters (2), 1/8" drill bit (1), flex-shaft rotary tool (1), and wrenches (4)