Grizzly G0513P - 17" 2 HP Bandsaw, Polar Bear Series®
Great features, big cutting capacities and now available in Polor Bear white, this 17" Heavy-Duty Bandsaw will continue to be a popular choice for bandsaw customers. With its 2 HP motor and 12-1/8" cutting height, it has the power and capability to resaw all day long. Yet, with the variety of blade widths available, this saw will contour cut without even a pause. Check out all of these features and specifications:
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 60 Hz, TEFC capacitor start induction
- Prewired voltage: 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- RPM: 1725
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 17" x 17" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12-1/8"
- Blade length: 131-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 1" wide
- Blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: Fully-balanced cast-aluminum with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Euro-style roller disc with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" D x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 346 lbs.
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjustable geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade