G0513 17" 2 HP Bandsaw
A heavy-duty bandsaw with a respectable cutting capacity at a respectable price
Grizzly is proud to offer the fully-featured G0513 17" 2 HP Bandsaw.
The 2 HP motor powers through wood up to a maximum 12" cutting capacity and the 16-1/4" throat offers lots of room to move.
Features including the deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table and European-style blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0513 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0513 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 19A /9.5A
- Table size: 17" x 17" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12-1/8"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1" wide
- Blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: Computer-balanced cast-aluminum with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" D x 2-1/2" H
- Overall size: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 342 lbs.
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Euro-style roller-disc blade guides with full enclosure protection
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height measurement scale
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade