Item# G0502 Model# G0502
Grizzly G0502 - 18" Cut-Off Saw (Also Known as a "Jump Saw")
If your manufacturing operation requires an assembly line process to crosscut lumber to exact lengths, this is the saw for you. Infeed and outfeed rollers keep material moving while a foot-activated switch pneumatically clamps the wood. Dual switches for safety control the 18" saw blade, which travels vertically to cut the wood. A rail-mounted saw stop ensures consistent lengths every time, and a fully-enclosed safety guard completely isolates the saw blade during cutting. Large capacity handles lumber up to 12" wide x 2" high, 11" wide x 3" high and 10" wide x 4" high.View More Details
- 78" infeed and outfeed roller extension
- Automatic safety guard
- Swing stop and heavy-duty stop
- Foot activated clamp
- Emergency button for cutting release
- Easily adjustable clamp
- Convenient cycle speed adjustment for improved cut quality
- Dual button activation keeps both of operator's hands away from danger
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 25A/12.5A, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, TEFC induction
- Table size: 26" W x 341/2" H x 27" D
- 220V magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Maximum cutting capacity: 12" W x 2" H, 11" W x 3" H and 10" W x 4" H
- Maximum cutting cycle speed: 81 SPM
- Maximum cutting length: 78"
- Air requirement: 60–90 PSI
- Saw blade size: 18"
- Arbor size: 1"
- Overall width w/ extension rollers: 184-1/2"
- Includes 18" x 120T blade
- Approximate shipping weight: 1029 lbs.
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.