Grizzly G0938 - 18" Scroll Saw With Stand
G0938 18" Scroll Saw with Stand
A scroll saw with plenty of throat to cut most intricate designs.
The G0938 18" Scroll Saw with Stand cuts smoothly, quietly and accurately using either pin-end or plain-end blades.
The cam-action scroll saw blade release allows for quick tool-free blade changes. Also it helps makes those difficult time-consuming interior cuts quick and easy. Get in and out of these important cuts in only seconds.
Featuring variable-speed control, the G0938 allows you the flexibility to dial in your cutting speed between 450–1500 SPM based on the hardness of your workpiece.
The cast aluminum tilting table has a built-in easy-to-read bevel scale for tilting capability from -15° to 45°.
To keep your workpiece visible and free of debris, the G0938 has a built-in flexible LED work light and dust blower.
Like all Grizzly scroll saws, the G0938 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the scroll saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/9 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1.6A
- Depth of throat: 18"
- Maximum cut thickness: 2-1/4"
- Maximum cutting width: 18"
- Blade size and type: 5", pin-end or plain-end
- Blade stroke: 3/4"
- Blade speed: Variable, 450–1500 SPM
- Table size: 12-5/8" x 20"
- Table tilt: -15° to 45°
- Dust port: 1-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 35" W x 24" D x 45" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 53 lbs.
- Tilting table with easy-to-read bevel scale
- Cam-action blade release for quick tool-free blade changes
- Compatible with pin-end and plain-end blades
- Adjustable gooseneck LED work light
- Flexible sawdust blower
- Sturdy metal stand