Grizzly G0936 - 20" Vertical Oscillating Belt Sander
G0936 20" Vertical Oscillating Belt Sander
This unique edge sander offers the best of two worlds
The effective sanding height of 11-3/4" of the G0936 20" Vertical Oscillating Belt Sander allows for other sanding operations not found on most sanders.
Use like a disc sander, but with nearly 20" of useable sanding surface or use like a traditional edge sander for fast clean edge sanding.
Unlike rotating disc sanders, which only allow sanding on one half of the disc, with the G0936–you have the full width of the belt to work with. The oscillating feature reduces sanding marks to a minimum.
The sanding head tilts from 0° to 45° with an easy-to-use front mounted handwheel.
The graphite-coated sanding platen delivers lower sanding temperatures resulting in longer belt life.
Some of the possible options include: stand-up edge sanding, oversize pattern shaping, large surface stock flattening, and 3-D shaping. Go have some fun!
The possible uses of this sander are unlimited and ready for you to discover.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G0936 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0936 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 10A
- Oscillation motor: 37W, 0.55A
- Sanding belt speed: 1350 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillations: 1"
- Sanding belt size: 19-5/8" W x 41-1/2" L
- Sanding belt tilt: 0°–45°
- Platen type: Graphite-coated
- Platen size: 12-1/4" x 22"
- Table size: 11-3/4" x 29-5/8"
- Floor to table height: 35-3/4"
- Dust port: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 31-1/2" W x 27-1/2" D x 54-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 407 lbs.
- Handwheel-adjusted belt tension
- Synchronous belt drive
- Limit switch-operated belt oscillation
- Graphite-coated platen delivers lower sanding temperatures for longer belt life
- Platen tilts 0° to 45°
- Heavy-duty cast-iron with X- and Y-axis miter slots
- Miter gauge