G0789 22" x 60" Toolroom Lathe
Backed by its huge size and large capacities, you'll be able to chuck-up most heavy workpieces.
The G0789 22" x 60" Toolroom Lathe is big enough to get the big job done! It features a 10 HP motor, 13-3/4" wide bed, universal quick-change gearbox, coolant pump and a heavy-duty tailstock.
This Toolroom Lathe has a 12-speed gearhead for spindle speeds from 25–1600 RPM.
The auto-stop apron allows you to pre-set up to four shoulders along the length of your project.
The G0789 also features adjustable apron clutch, safety chuck guard with micro-switch, massive tailstock, safety foot brake, and one-shot way lubrication.
Like all Grizzly gunsmithing lathes, the G0789 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0789 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 10 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 26.7A
- Swing over bed: 22-1/2"
- Swing over gap: 30-7/8"
- Swing over saddle: 14"
- Distance between centers: 59-1/16"
- Spindle bore: 3-1/8" (79.38mm)
- Spindle nose: D1-8 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT#7
- Spindle speed: 12, 25 - 1600 RPM
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#5
- Tailstock barrel travel: 7"
- Cross slide travel: 12-3/4"
- Compound travel: 5"
- Range of threads (inches): 60 @ 2 - 112 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 47 @ 0.2 - 14mm
- Diametral pitch range: 50 @ 4 - 112 DP
- Modular pitch range: 39 @ 0.1 - 7.0 MP
- Width of bed: 13-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 46" L x 112" W x 58" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 5930 lbs.
- 12" 3-Jaw scroll chuck
- 14" 4-Jaw independent chuck
- 18" Faceplate
- Cuts LH threads
- One-shot lubrication on apron
- 4-Position auto apron stop
- Full-length splash guard
- Quick-change tool post with 2 tool holders
- Jog and emergency stop buttons
- Foot brake
- MT#5 - MT#7 spindle nose sleeve
- Centers, service tools, toolbox and leveling pads
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Coolant system
- Halogen work light