Grizzly G0442HEP - 5 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
G0442HEP - 5 HP Dual-Filtration HEPA Cyclone Dust Collector
The best of the best Grizzly dust collectors!This is the same unit as our G0442, but pre-equipped with an upgraded dual-filtration HEPA filter system! Our dual-filtration HEPA cyclones are geared toward those looking for the best filtration on the market. Features a primary filter with efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns and a secondary HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size. The advantage of this dual filtration setup is the majority of all fine dust is captured by the first filter and only the finest dust makes it to the HEPA filter, resulting in up to a 900% increase in the life of the HEPA filter. This results in a superbly long-lasting HEPA filter (of up to 10 years) and the ultimate in clean air quality.
Cyclonic action separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum. The fine dust travels past the 16" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filters made of spun-bond polyester. The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 226 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance. Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets. Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11 gauge steel blower housing, 14 gauge steel cyclone body, 360 degree blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, filter cleaning devise for optimum performance and a magnetic switch with remote control. A rugged steel stand is included.
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: 5HP, 220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 60 Hz, 22.4A, TEFC, Class "F"
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- Intake hole size: 10" with 8" adapter
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller: 16" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 2184 CFM @ 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 14.0"
- Filter surface area: 226 sq. ft.
- MERV rating: MERV-17
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Sound rating: 79–81 dB
- Collection drum: Steel, 55 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 63"W x 111-1/2"H x 56-7/8"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 845 lbs.