G0526A40 40th Anniversary Edition 6" Jointer
Edge-joint and surface-plane longer workpieces with this limited-edition jointer.
Reviving a classic, the G0526A40 offers a custom paint scheme and custom features its predecessor did not have.
The black and green color scheme combined with chromed handwheels will make it stand out in your shop.
The 4-row, 6" V-helical cutterhead features 24 angled, indexable carbide inserts that can each be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp edge.
This gives you quieter operation and higher-quality finish with less tear-out than spiral and straight-knife cutterheads.
Table length is everything when it comes to jointers.
The G0526A40 has a full 60-inches of precision-ground-cast-iron support for your largest workpieces.
The precision-ground cast-iron infeed and outfeed tables move on dovetail ways and feature handwheel adjustment for smooth and accurate table adjustments.
The fence features convenient stops at 45°, 90°, and 135° (45° outward).
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0526A40 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0526A40 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 18A
- Max. width of cut: 6"
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Min. stock length: 8"
- Min. stock width: 3/4"
- Min. stock thickness: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row V-helical
- Insert size, type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 7-1/4" x 60"
- Table adjustment type: Handwheel
- Fence size: 29-1/4" L x 4" H
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 15-1/2" x 25"
- Overall dimensions: 60" W x 20-1/2" D x 40-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 307 lbs.
- V-helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Precision gib adjustment on dovetailed ways
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Steel stand with built-in chip chute
- V-belt drive system
- Pedestal-mounted switch