Grizzly G0619 - 6" x 21" 1 HP Mill / Drill
G0619 6" x 21" 1 HP Mill / Drill
The features and 1 HP motor of this mill / drill make it best in class.
The G0619 6" x 21" 1 HP Mill / Drill is designed to use most end mills, drill bits, and face cutters that are 2" in diameter or less.
The tapping mode allows you to start a tap. When the thread is completed, push another button and the spindle quickly reverses.
Headstock height is adjustable in the vertical Z-axis to accept large workpieces. For unique milling operations, the headstock can be tilted right or left between 0° and 90°.
The dovetailed slide allows you to reposition the headstock and change the R-8 tooling without losing your alignment.
With the push button speed control and digital speed display, there won't be any question about proper spindle speed.
The table has three 7/16" T-slots for locking down your workpieces and a coolant trough with drain for an optional cutting fluid system.
With this machine you can quickly tap one hole or dozens of holes.
Like all of the Grizzly Mills, the G0619 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0619 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 100-1750 RPM
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 9"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drawbar thread size: 7/16-20
- Drawbar length: 11-1/2"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- End milling capacity: 1"
- Face milling capacity: 2"
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 33-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, ON/OFF
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping, and off
- Reversing buttons on the spider handles for tapping
- Digital speed display
- 90° head tilt
- Coolant trough
- Front-mounted fine feed knob
- Front-mounted E-stop button