Grizzly T28360 - 7" Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw
T28360 7" Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw
Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, the best performing tile saw on the market!
The T28360 7" Overhead Wet-Cutting Tile Saw features an ultra-quiet 1 HP induction motor and smooth-sliding dual rails.
The perfect addition for the ambitious do-it-yourself tile setter, the T28360 can cut tile up to 18” wide and 1-1/4” thick!
There is a workpiece back-stop clamping plate on adjustable table.
The head and track tilt to 45° left for beveled cuts.
The water pump has a capacity of 27 gallons per hour and there is a drain plug in tub.
Like all Grizzly saws, the T28360 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T28360 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the tile saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6.5A
- Blade size: 7" diameter, 5/8" arbor
- Max cut length (with fence): 18-1/2"
- Max cutting thickness at 90°: 1 1/4"
- Max cutting thickness at 45°: 1-1/4"
- Water pump: 158 GPH
- Table size: 19-1/2"L x 15-3/4"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lb.
- Miter gauge
- Ultra-quiet induction motor
- Smooth-sliding dual rails
- Water pump capacity of 27 gallons per hour
- Workpiece back-stop clamping plate on table
- Comfortable rubber grip handle
- Drain plug in tub
- Head and track tilt to 45° left for beveled cuts
- Includes blade, miter (angle) gauge, and back-stop clamping plate