Grizzly G0490 - 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer
G0490 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer
This perfect 8" Jointer for both professional and hobbyist woodworkers.
The G0490 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer 76-3/8" bed with parallelogram tables for precision adjustment, extra-long infeed table, and the huge 5" tall fence will help you efficiently surface plane and joint the perfect edges every time.
The 4-knife cutterhead gives you 33% more cuts per minute than comparable three-knife models and leaves a smoother finish that requires less sanding.
The G0490 is a joy to operate with its easy-to-reach pedestal-mounted switch, lever-controlled table elevation, built-in foot-pedal operated mobile base for portability in a crowded shop, and an oversized welded steel cabinet, which makes for an incredibly stable cutting platform.
Surface plane and joint smooth, flat edges all day long.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0490 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0490 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size, type: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8", HSS single sided
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Fence size: 36" L x 5" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 44-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 76-3/8" W x 24" D x 45-1/2" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 564 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Rabbeting table
- 5" Tall center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Sturdy cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Pedestal-mounted switch for easy access
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Pair of push blocks and a knife-setting jig are included