Grizzly G0780 - 81" Pan and Box Brake
G0780 81" Pan and Box Brake
The perfect pan and box brake for any serious metal fabrication shop!
The G0780 Pan and Box Brake boasts a full working width of 81".
Able to set a full length angle up to 135°r; on 18-gauge mild steel, this giant can handle just about any job you throw at it.
The 17 precision-ground, hardened-edge steel fingers (ranging from 1-1/2"–10") and adjustment dials on head and apron provide almost limitless variation in sheet metal bending applications.
Pedal-operated clamp allows use of both hands to position workpiece for precision placement, and a spring-loaded apron cylinder provides mechanical assist while bending.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the G0780 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0780 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum working width: 81"
- Maximum bending thickness at full width: 18-gauge mild steel
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 2"
- Maximum bending angle: 135°r;
- Finger sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10"
- Minimum reverse bend: 3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 93" W x 37" D x 46" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1210 lbs.
- Pedal-operated clamp
- Adjustment dials on both sides of head and apron
- 17 precision-ground, hardened edge steel fingers
- Spring-loaded apron cylinder
- Adjustable stop
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.