Grizzly G0816 - Heavy-Duty Bead Roller
G0816 Heavy-Duty Bead Roller
Roll through heavy gauge sheet metal projects all day long.
With a maximum capacity of 12-gauge aluminum or 14-gauge mild steel, the G0816 Heavy-Duty Bead Roller helps ensure you get the right bead the first time.
Features top-mounted, one-hand height controls and an 11-1/2" throat capacity with adjustable back-plate to help you produce straight lines on a wide range of projects.
Securing each roller mandrel is a heavy-duty 30mm shaft for any of our great tooling options.
This bead roller is also remotely operated with a foot pedal, allowing you to keep rolling while supporting large workpieces, and the steel stand with oversized footprint provides an ultra-solid foundation to ensure precise, reliable results, even when rolling large, heavy pieces.
Like all Grizzly rollers, the G0816 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0816 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bead roller.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 5A
- Maximum thickness (mild steel): 14-gauge
- Maximum thickness (aluminum): 12-gauge
- Throat depth: 11-1/2"
- Shaft diameter: 30mm
- Footprint: 18" x 22-1/2"
- Overall size: 22-1/2" W x 44" H x 34" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 455 lbs.
- Hands-free operation with foot pedal control
- 12-Gauge aluminum capacity
- 14-Gauge mild steel capacity
- Adjustable throat depth
- Adjustable backplate
- Heavy-duty steel body and stand
- 11-1/2" throat capacity for workpieces up to 23" wide
- One-hand mandrel height adjustment
- Ball oiler lubrication
- Locking electrical cabinet
- Includes 1/2" bead mandrel set and wrench