Grizzly T27139 - Laminate Trim Router with Plunge Base
T27139 Laminate Trim Router with Plunge Base
The T27139 Laminate Trim Router is powered by a 1 HP, 6.5A motor with a no-load speed of 10,000–30,000 RPM.
It features an adjustable plunge depth with 3-step turret and a 1/4" collet size.
Includes micro-adjustable guide bearing, fence, fixed base, and collet wrench. Weighs 7 lbs.
Just read some of the positive reviews this tool gets:
- "Very happy with this router. It fit my specific application and I used the fixed base on another router that had a terrible base."
- "Compact. Fits in your hand well. Lots of power for its size."
- "Would recommend to any looking for a laminate router."
- "Perfect size, easy to use, plenty of power. Would definitely recommend."
- (With) "its built in features, it simply out performs and out classed all of the routers I have. All at a fraction of cost."
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Like all Grizzly machines, the T27139 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T27139 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the trim router are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V, single-phase, 6.5A
- No-load speed: 10,000-30,000 RPM
- Collet size: 1/4"
- Maximum bit diameter: 1-1/8"
- Overall dimensions: 8-1/2" W x 4-1/4" D x 9-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 18 lbs.
- Low noise and vibration
- Clear base plate
- Fixed and plunge base
- Height adjustment lock knob
- Curved and straight trimmer guides