Item# G0840 Model# G0840
Grizzly G0840 - Mortising Machine with XY Table and Stand
List Price: $999.95
You Save: $104.95 (10%)
Buy now! Sale ends 1/1/21
Introducing our G0840 Heavy-Duty Mortising Machine, featuring a unique rack-and-pinion controlled forward/backward tilting table, left/right tilting headstock, and handwheel controlled X/Y table, making it the perfect machine for those projects with hard to reach areas and tricky compound angles. With a 110V, 1 HP motor and chisel capacity of 1/4" to 1", this mortise is able to handle even the toughest jobs with ease. Equipped with a 21-1/4" x 7-1/2" table that has 11" of cross travel, 5-1/4" of longitudinal travel, and two large hold-down clamps to prevent unwanted movement. With its large capacity cast iron frame mounted on top of a sturdy steel cabinet, this mortise leads the way in its class and is sure to be a customer favorite!View More Details
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 3580 RPM, 10.2A
- Table size: 21-1/4" x 7-1/2"
- Vertical spindle travel: 8-5/8"
- Head vertical travel: 3"
- Table longitudinal travel: 5-1/4"
- Table cross travel: 11"
- Column tilt left & right: ±20°
- Table tilt front & back: ±22.5°
- Chisel capacity: 1/4" - 1"
- Maximum chisel stroke: 6-1/4"
- Maximum workpiece width: 7-1/2"
- Chuck capacity: 5/8"
- Collar size: 3/4"
- Spindle speed: 3580 RPM
- Footprint: 19" x 15"
- Overall size: 22"W x 30"L x 58"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 295 lb.
- Tilting table
- X & Y moving table
- Solid cast iron construction
- Dovetail ways on column
- Rack-and-pinion headstock control
- Gas strut assisted head return
- Adjustable work stops with two separate stop settings
- Quick-change handle positioning for maximum leverage
- Tilting column
- Two large hold-down clamps
- Steel cabinet stand with indexed storage shelf for mortising chisels
Available to Ship