Grizzly H8203 - Professional Drill Bit Sharpening Machine
H8203 Professional Drill Bit Sharpening Machine
Save money by resharpening your dull bits.
The precision-made H8203 Drill Bit Sharpening Machine is so simple to use, anyone can sharpen dull bits in three easy steps.
Just set the drill bit in the collet, grind the taper relief angle and grind the web thinning angle to reduce the center point width.
It features a depth adjustment gauge, tapered diamond wheel, 90°-140° angle setting adjustment and built-in collet tray.
Collet sizes include 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 3/8", 25/64", 7/16", 15/32" and 1/2".
Patented in the US!
Like all Grizzly machines, the H8203 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The H8203 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sharpening machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your sharpening machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- 170 grit, 65° tapered diamond grinding wheel
- Sharpens 1/8" - 1/2" (3-13mm) twist drill bits
- Sharpens HSS, TiN-coated, cobalt and carbide bits
- Includes cleaning knob brush and 11 collets
- Easy three-step sharpening process
- 6,000 RPM
- Machine weight: 18 lbs.
- Smooth, low-vibration grinding will amaze you!
- Optional tungsten grinding wheel required for grinding carbide