Grizzly T28781 - Router Table with Lift and Cast-Iron Wings
T28781 Router Table with Lift and Cast-Iron Wings
Professional quality at an affordable price point.
If you're creating high end profiles for molding and doors, you need a rock-solid workstation with the time saving addition of a router lift.
The T28781 Router Table offers the perfect work surface for your routing operations. Plus, the built-in, micro-adjustable router lift accepts most brands of routers and securely locks into place during operation.
The easy-to-use lift allows convenient access to the router for above table bit changes, so the router never has to be removed from the table.
Precision extrude aluminum fences with T-slot channels allow for easy placement of hold-down accessories and the clear bit guard offers a perfect view of the bit during operations.
The T28781 Router Table also features extended, precision-ground cast-iron wings for those large profiling projects.
The router is enclosed in a steel housing for effective dust collection.
The T28781 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28781manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your router table.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Table size: 32" x 24" x 1-1/2"
- Aluminum table insert: 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8"
- Table fence size: 32" x 2-3/4" x 13/16"
- Extension table size: 12" x 24" (x2)
- Table fence material: Aluminum
- Router table stand: 26" x 18-1/2" x 34-1/4"
- Dust chute-fence: 2-1/4"
- Dust chute - dust collection box: 4"
- T-type outlet: 2" x 2-1/2" x 4"
- Hose: 2-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- 2-1/2" hose clamp: 2 pieces
- Fits routers 3.125" to 4.25"
- Approximate shipping weight: 223 lbs.
- Precision-machined router lift
- Index ring for fine lift adjustment of router
- Precision-ground cast-iron table & wings
- Clear polycarbonate router guard & dust shroud
- Fence assembly with individually adjustable fences
- Enclosed dust box
- Adjustable feet