Next Wave CNC T31983 - CNC Shark HD510 with Free T32858 Spindle Kit
Receive a free T32858 2 HP Water-Cooled Spindle with purchase - that's a $799.99 value! Item will not appear in your cart, but will ship with the T31983.
T31983 Next Wave CNC Shark HD510
The Shark HD510 CNC is a must-have tool for any sized shop. The Shark HD510 will handle all your machining needs, whether it’s in a home shop environment or on the production floor.
The HD510 comes standard with everything you need to quickly get it set up and running: the latest version of Vectric VCarve Desktop design software (a $350 value), a color pendant controller, two hold down clamps, carbide V-bit and Next Wave CNC's exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software.
The Virtual Zero Unlimited allows you to map the surface of your material by taking an unlimited number of reference points. This eliminates problems caused by a warped or bowed work piece and allows you to maintain a constant cutting depth on projects that other machines would not be able to handle.
Built with industrial-grade components, the HD510 also features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, a new extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes.
The HD510 is the perfect tool for carving or machining a large variety of projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics. The Shark HD510 is fully compatible with Next Wave Automation’s extensive product line of additional accessories, such as laser, 4th axis, scanner, and more.
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of the design software used with the Shark HD510, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.
Contact Next Wave CNC regarding warranties on their products and lifetime technical support.
- Table dimensions: 28" x 36"
- XYZ travel: 25" x 25" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4" W x 38" L x 24-1/2" H
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control, a computer control panel software
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack (a $99 value)
- X and Y homing capability
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axes
- Steel encased gantry legs for increased rigidity
- Automatic router on/off control
- Requires a PC with a minimum 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 300MB disk space, Windows 7+ or higher and a USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Made in the USA
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
- Lifetime technical support
CNC Shark HD5 is fully compatible with the following routers (sold separately):
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618