Shaper Tools T32231 - Shaper Origin
T32231 Shaper Origin
Shaper Origin combines computer-guided accuracy with hand-held familiarity.
Origin is the world’s first computer-assisted hand-held plunge router. Avoid the envelope limits of traditional CNC machines and tackle projects at a wide range of scales with a single, compact tool.
Over-The-Air software updates mean that, unlike other power tools, Origin gets better and more powerful the longer you own it.
Use Origin’s intuitive touch screen interface to place designs in your workspace and set cut specs on the fly. Origin automatically calculates toolpaths for you - no programming required.
Origin’s onboard computer moves the spindle 100 times per second to keep the cutting bit right on the toolpath. All you have to do is keep Origin close to the toolpath shown on the screen.
The Shaper Origin comes with a 1-year warranty and highly responsive email support through the manufacturer. Shaper Pro Enhanced Support (T32237) extends the warranty to 2 years.
The T32231 Shaper Origin has a 30-day risk-free trial. Return the tool in its original packaging for a complete refund to the manufacturer—just pay shipping!
Contact Shaper regarding technical support and warranties on their products.
- Motor: 720W, 120V, single-phase, 7A
- Spindle speeds: variable from 10,000 – 26,000 RPM
- 1/4" Collet
- Z-axis travel: 1.7" (43mm)
- Overall dimensions: 11-3/4" H x 13-3/4" W x 7-3/4" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 24 lbs.
- Soft-start, over-temperature and over-load safety cut-offs
- Wi-Fi enabled for transfer of design files via ShaperHub and for receiving software updates
- USB port allows easy offline transfer of design files
- Works with standard vector files (.SVG)
- Includes on-tool design capabilities
- Capacitive multi-touch full-color LCD
- Digitally adjustable depth-of-cut
- Automated touch-off sensor
- Shaper Origin with Shaper SM-1 Spindle
- Tanos Systainer
- Two rolls of ShaperTape (150-ft each)
- Tool change accessories
- USB flash drive
- 1/4" upcut spiral cutter
- 1/8" upcut spiral cutter
- 60° engraving cutter
- Universal dust collection adapter
Please note: Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.