W1706 Shop Fox 1 HP 14" Bandsaw
We took the most popular bandsaw size and added many features found only on much larger and more expensive machines.
Features such as extruded-aluminum fence and rails, quick-release blade tension, miter gauge, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides, enclosed cabinet stand, hinged wheel covers, 4" dust port, and a 1 HP motor are all standard.
And, with its cast -iron frame and table, this bandsaw will be a reliable shop fixture for many years to come.
Like all Shop Fox bandsaws, the W1706 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1706 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, 11A/5.5A
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height: 6"
- Table height above floor: 43"
- Blade speeds: 1800 & 3100 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Footprint: 18"W x 15-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 275 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Cast-iron frame and wheels
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron blade wheels
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Ball-bearing blade guides
- Heavy-duty cabinet-type stand with storage space
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes one 3/8" blade, fence and miter gauge
- Fence scale with magnifying window