Shop Fox W2005 - The Shop Fox Classic Fence System w/ Standard Rails
The Classic Fence has been designed to fit almost all contractor and cabinet-style table saws and is easy to install. This 42" long fence has easily replaceable side panels made of HDPE plastic, a tough abrasion resistant material that is smoother than Teflon®.
The heavy walled rectangular tubing of the fence body is powder coated for durability. A high visibility scale allows easy, precise and repeatable settings and the fine lined cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence body, depending on your preference.
The W2005 locks positively into position with a cam-action lever, making one-handed fence adjustment a snap. The fence can be lifted off the rails anywhere along its length for the ultimate in convenience.
Woodstock International, Inc. warrants this product against defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of one year.
- Wide T-shape style design for maximum accuracy and support
- Easy to install and easy to set up on any brand of saw (some modification to your table saw or its parts may be needed to get it to fit)
- Designed for 27" deep tables
- Standard rails provide 25" maximum rip to the right of the blade
- Fence can be used on either the right or left side of the blade
- Magnified cursor can be mounted on either side of the fence
- HDPE high durability plastic fence surface provides low sliding resistance
- Fence body has powder coated paint surface for durability