South Bend SB1368 - 10" Rotary Table
SB1368 10" Rotary Table
South Bend 10" Rotary Tables designed and constructed for extremely accurate machining and production work.
The possibilities are endless with the SB1368 10" Rotary Table as you repeatedly cut circular slots, radius corners and drill any pattern of holes
It was designed with a MT#3 Morse taper and can be mounted vertically or horizontally depending on your needs.
The handwheel scales, degree and vernier, can be easily aligned with each other and adjusted for easy viewing. The vernier scale is used to measure table rotation by ten arc seconds at a time.
When fully tightened, the table locks keep the table from rotating to reduce the strain on the gears during operation. The backlash adjustment lock secures the backlash adjustment ring in place. The backlash adjustment ring lever controls the backlash adjustment ring for adjusting the backlash between the gears.
The manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your rotary table.
Like all South Bend products, it comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. Since many of the parts are machined to each individual chuck, they may not be available as replacement items.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the chuck are available on-line and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Clamping surface flatness (concave): 0.0008"
- Spindle bore concentricity: 0.0008"
- Surface to base parallelism: 0.0008"
- Surface to angle squareness: 0.0008"
- Overall height (horizontal): 3.30"
- Overall horizontal height: 4.50"
- Height to center of spindle bore: 6.38"
- T-Slot widths (6 each): 0.512"
- Table diameter: 10.00"
- Approximate shipping weight: 98 lbs.
- Vernier scale is calibrated to 10 seconds
- Worm gear lash adjustment and lock
- Horizontal or vertical mountable
- Degree scale on table edge
- MT #3 socket Morse taper
- Dual table locks