South Bend SB1035 - Heavy 10® Lathe Stand
SB1035 Heavy 10® Lathe Stand
The perfect accessory for your Heavy 10® lathe.
The SB1035 Heavy 10® Lathe Stand is specifically designed for the SB1007 Heavy 10® Lathe.
The SB1035 features heavy gauge welded steel construction, a storage cabinet with shelf and magnetic door latch, built-in chip pan and powder coated two-tone paint.
Eight leveling guides distribute the weight over uneven floor surfaces and each leveling guide supports 2,000 pounds!
The 3 full-extension drawers with ball bearing slides support 250 pounds each.
The top and the bottom of the stand are 12-gauge steel, the body of the stand is 14-gauge steel, and all the drawers are 16-gauge steel.
Easily store your manual, chucks, faceplates, tailstock tooling, lathe dogs, steady rests, and dedicated toolbox with ease.
The South Bend stand comes with a 1-year warranty which assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the stand may be available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Chip pan dimensions (inside): 57-1/4" L x 19" D x 2" H
- Cabinet door size: 13-5/8" W x 20-1/4" H
- Shelf size: 18" W x 18-1/4" D
- Drawer size (x3): 10-3/8" W x 17-5/8" D x 6" H
- Footprint: 56-1/4" L x 19" D
- Overall dimensions: 60-7/8" L x 22-5/8" D x 32-1/2" H (30-1/2" high to inside of chip pan)
- Approximate shipping weight: 330 lbs.