Teknatool T32342 - Comet II DR Midi Lathe
T32342 Comet II DR Midi Lathe
Portable, space saving – yet delivers the capacity and the rugged stability of larger lathes.
The NOVA T32342 Comet II DR Midi Lathe is perfect for a wide range of woodworking projects.
The NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe takes the best-selling mini lathe and gives a massive upgrade.
The user now has a digital display with dial in speed control for maximum convenience and control of the user experience.
The powerful electronic 3/4 HP variable speed motor offers an RPM range from 250-4000 RPM.
With a super low speed up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.
The digital readout allows you to quickly dial-in the correct speed for the job, material and conditions. You’re not limited to potentially dangerous fixed-speed step.
The easy-to-read screen displays the speed you're turning at.
The forward and reverse switch offers additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish.
The three-step pulley system offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility. The middle step usually provides enough range for most woodturning applications. The additional two steps provide more torque for more demanding applications.
Contact Teknatool regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Distance between centers: 16.5"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 250 - 4000 RPM
- Spindle thread: 1" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Quill travel: 1.6"
- Overall dimensions: 29.3" L x 14.5" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 77 lbs.
- Versatile variable-speed range
- Digital readout – easy-to-use speed adjustment screen
- Forward and reversing switch
- Flexible capacity to match your project
- Three-step pulley system
- Solid cast-iron construction throughout
- Strong MT#2 spindles
- NOVA smart accessories
- Precision machining
- Long reach tool slides, designed to take advantage of the extra capacity the NOVA lathes offer
- Extendable beds
- Quick action cam controls - precisely adjust to your requirements
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.