Grizzly G1071 - 1 HP Oscillating Spindle Sander
G1071 1 HP Oscillating Spindle Sander
A sander to satisfy the needs of both the professional and serious hobbyist.
The big 25" x 25" table of the G1071 1 HP Oscillating Spindle Sander makes cabinet doors and other large projects a breeze to edge sand.
The solid cast-iron table provides a solid platform for supporting workpieces and can tilt for sanding beveled edges.
The G1071 is powered by a 1 HP motor that spins the spindle at 1725 RPM and oscillates at 72 OPM with a 1-1/2” stroke.
The included variety of interchangeable spindles store on spindle racks attached to the cabinet.
CSA and UL certified
Like all of the Grizzly spindle sanders, the G1071 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1071 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the spindle sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 12A/6A
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Stroke length: 1-1/2"
- Spindle oscillation: 72 OPM
- Spindle diameters: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4"
- Spindle length: 5", 6", 9"
- Table dimensions: 25" W x 25" L x 1-1/8" T
- Table tilt: 45°F, 15°B
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 25" W x 30" D x 44-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 296 lbs.
- Features ground-steel table inserts
- Includes formed and welded steel stand
- Ten spindle sizes, tapered and threaded
- 100-grit sleeve for each spindle
- Built-in 4" dust collection port
- Lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Tilting cast-iron table 45° front and 15° back