This deluxe 12" x 36" Gunsmithing Lathe features a totally enclosed gearbox for quieter operation, smoother performance, reduced oil change frequency, and longer gear and bearing life. Professional gunsmiths will also love the outboard spindle "spider" support and specially designed tailstock with 1/2" square-drive lock-down that can be used with a torque wrench for precise alignment of centers. Additionally, this lathe is jam packed with high-end features and all the essential accessories you need to get started—just take a look at the lists below and see for yourself. This is one amazing deal!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- High-quality NSK spindle bearings
- Spindle switch on carriage
- LED worklight
- Steady and follow rests with roller bearing supports
- Outboard spindle support spider
- Cast iron stand with extended base
- Cast aluminum end-gear cover
- 1/2" tailstock square-drive lock-down
to use torque wrench for precise
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over cross slide: 7"
- Distance between centers: 36"
- Bed width: 7-1/4"
- Spindle bore: 1.57" (40mm)
- Spindle nose taper: MT #5
- Spindle nose: D1-5
- Spindle length: 17"
- Cuts LH threads
- Spindle length with 4-jaw chuck: 21-1/4"
- Cross slide travel: 5-5/16"
- Compound travel: 3-1/4"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 3-3/4"
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.5 Amps, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 70-1400 RPM
- Height with stand: 56"
- Length with stand: 66"
- Width of stand: 29-1/2"
- Weight: 1059 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 1236 lbs.
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck with 2 sets of jaws
- 8" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 10" faceplate
- Steady and follow rests with roller bearing
- MT #3 live center
- Two MT #3 dead centers (1 carbide-tipped)
- Quick change tool post with one tool holder
- Set of 6 change gears