G0750G 12" x 36" Gunsmithing Lathe
The G0750G 12" x 36" Gunsmithing Lathe features a totally enclosed gearbox for quieter operation, smoother performance, reduced oil change frequency, and longer gear and bearing life.
The spider mount system is especially designed for supporting long workpieces that extend through the outboard end of the spindle.
The tailstock lock system features a drive hub to ensure consistent draw-down alignment every time.
The optional T26300 Taper Attachment provides precision outside and inside tapers up to 12" without having to offset the tailstock.
Like all Grizzly gunsmithing lathes, the G0750G comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0750G manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.5A
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over cross slide: 7"
- Distance between centers: 36"
- Bed width: 7-1/4"
- Spindle bore: 1-9/16" (40mm)
- Spindle nose taper: MT #5
- Spindle nose: D1-5 Camlock
- Spindle length: 17"
- Spindle length with 4-jaw chuck: 21-1/4"
- Spindle speeds: 9, 70–1400 RPM
- Compound travel: 3-1/4"
- Cross slide travel: 5-5/16"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 3-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 67" W x 29-1/2" D x 56" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1236 lbs.
- 1/2" tailstock square-drive lock-down for precise positioning
- High-quality NSK spindle bearings
- Spindle switch on carriage
- LED work light
- Steady and follow rests with roller bearing supports
- Outboard spindle support spider
- Cast-iron stand with extended base
- Cast aluminum end-gear cover
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck with 2 sets of jaws
- 8" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 10" faceplate
- Steady and follow rests with roller bearing
- MT #3 live center
- Two MT #3 dead centers (1 carbide-tipped)
- Quick change tool post with one tool holder
- Set of 6 change gears
Headstock oil not included.