Item# G9733 Model# G9733
Grizzly G9733 - 15" x 50" High Precision Tool Room Lathe
The 15" x 50" lathe is an all time favorite size of machine shops around the country! This fine quality toolroom model is an excellent high precision machine that will become an indispensable part of your shop.View More Details
- Precision ground and hardened V-bed is made of Meehanite casting
- Totally enclosed universal gearbox allows cutting of Inch, Metric, Whitworth, Module and Diametral threads
- Headstock gears run in an oil bath and are hardened and precision ground for smooth, quiet and vibration free operation
- One shot lubrication for saddle and slides
- Chip tray slides out for easy cleaning
- Feed rod is equipped with an overload clutch for safety
- Turret micrometer stop allows operator to set absolute stop to carriage for safety and close operations
- Push/pull plunger on apron for feed direction control
- Backlash eliminator on cross slide nut
- Swing over bed: 15"
- Swing over gap: 24"
- Swing over cross slide: 9-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 50"
- Spindle size/type: D1-6 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT #6
- Spindle bore: 2-1/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #4
- Tailstock barrel travel: 6-1/8"
- Cross slide travel: 9"
- Top slide travel: 4-3/4"
- Number of speeds: 16
- Speed range: 25-2000 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 45 @ 2-72 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 39 @ 0.2-14 mm
- Width of bed: 11"
- Motor size (3 Phase, 220V): 7-1/2 H.P.
- Shipping weight approximate: 3421 lbs.
- 10" 3-Jaw chuck
- 12" 4-Jaw chuck
- 14" face plate
- Steady rest with finger roller jaws
- Follow rest with finger roller jaws
- Coolant system
- Halogen light
- Full length splash guard
- Chuck safety guard
- Dual inch/metric dials
- Turret micrometer stop
- Universal threading gearbox
- Extra 10" D1-6 backplate
- Centers, center sleeve, service tools, manual and toolbox
440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.