Grizzly G0454 - 20" 5 HP Planer
Put this 20" Planer in your shop without breaking the bank. Solid cast iron and steel construction and large planing capacity make this planer a true heavyweight. However, with a foot-operated caster system, you won't need to manhandle this planer around your shop. You'll also appreciate the 55-1/2" long precision-ground table, 5 HP motor and the two-speed gear box for maximum versatility.
CSA certified meeting CSA & UL standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum stock width: 20"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 20" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 20" x 55-1/2"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2" L x 39-1/2" W x 45-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 920 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Board return rollers
- Rubber-coated outfeed roller
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed feed rate
- Certified to CSA & UL standards