Item# G9967 Model# G9967
Grizzly G9967 - 20" Planer w/ 5 HP Single-Phase Motor
We mean exactly what we say: this planer is for extreme duty! This machine is solidly built weighing a massive 1678 pounds, with power up/down control for the table and variable-speed feed. And there’s more! The bed rollers on this machine are power driven and adjustable for height when planing rough cut lumber. Segmented chip breakers and four knife or spiral cutterhead means you get the best possible finish. Check out the impressive features below, and you’ll agree that this workhorse is a great investment.View More Details
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 9"
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Knives: 4 high speed steel 20-1/8" x 1-3/16" x 1/8"
- Table size: 20-1/8" x 35-3/8"
- Cutterhead R.P.M.: 5000
- Rate of feed per minute: 14-28 F.P.M.
- Number of cuts per inch: 42-84
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,000
- Motor: 5 H.P., 20V, single phase
- Cutterhead power transfer: Belt drive
- Motor bearings: Shielded and lubricated ball bearings
- Overall size: 42-3/8"L x 36"W x 52"H
- Crate size: 40"H x 43"W x 47"D
- Shipping weight approx. 1755 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Power feed rollers are steel, serrated infeed and polished outfeed
- Micro adjustment of table height
- Segmented chip breaker
- Variable feed rate
- 6" dust port
- Convenient control panel.