Grizzly G0878 - 40A Plasma Cutter
Grizzly G0878 40A Plasma Cutter
Leave the cumbersome oxyacetylene cart behind!
The Grizzly G0878 40 Amp Plasma Cutter is a compact 25-pound unit with the cutting power to quickly cut through steel up to 1/2" thick.
Just attach the unit to your air compressor with the easy-to-attach 1/4 inch NPT fitting, plug the cutter into your standard 120V household power, and you're ready to go.
Tired of burning through cutoff wheels? The G0878 allows for straight-line or curved cuts in a matter of seconds. You cut in places where angle grinders can't reach.
The G0878 Plasma Cutter features a built-in pressure regulator that allows you to dial-in the air flow.
When making low-amperage cuts, you can reduce blow back by kicking incoming pressure down or power-through thicker material with a maximum of 150 PSI.
Whether free handing the cut or using complex template to trace out your pattern, you have the power to cut through heavy gauge material including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and other conductive metals.
The G0878 40 Amp Plasma Cutter is offered with a one-year warranty covering factory defects and replacement parts. The warranty does not cover consumable parts such as tips.
Product support for the plasma cutter is provided by a US based technical support team.
Parts and accessories for the plasma cutter may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Input power: 120V/230V, single-phase, 20A/50A
- Output current range: 20-40 Amps
- Duty cycle (120V): 60% @ 30 Amps
- Duty cycle (230V): 50% @ 40 Amps
- Max. material thickness: 1/2"
- Protection class: IP21s
- Overall size: 8" W x 19" W x 12-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- High frequency start
- Adjustable amperage setting
- Built-in pressure regulator with gauge
- Capable of cutting stainless steel, copper, iron, and aluminum
- Brush/chipping hammer
- Two tips, nozzles, and electrodes
- Plug adapter for 120V
Note: Item colors may vary