Grizzly G0950 - 48" Pan and Box Brake
G0950 48" Pan and Box Brake
This bench-type Pan & Box Brake is fully trussed for rigidity and long life.
The G0950 48" Pan and Box Brake is suitable for many metal forming operations and includes total of 16 fingers in 2", 3", and 4" sizes that can be easily removed or repositioned.
The bed and beam are precision aligned and two independent cam action levers raise the beam well above the bed.
A large counter-balanced handle makes brake operations from 0° to 135° easy for all day use.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the G0950 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0950 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum capacity: 48"
- Mild Steel Gauge: 16-gauge at half width, 18-gauge at full width
- Brake range: 0–135°
- Minimum reverse bend: 7/16"
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 2-1/2"
- Number of each box finger size: (5) 2", (6) 3", (5) 4"
- Footprint: 12-1/2" x 52"
- Overall dimensions: 78-1/2" W x 18" D x 31" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 353 lbs.
- Bending leaf counterweighted for leverage
- Precision-ground steel fingers with hardened edges
- Sixteen adjustable/removable fingers