Premium features on this mill/drill without the premium price.
The G0463 3/4 HP Mill/Drill comes with standard features that even some larger mill/drills don't have, most notably its 2-speed gearbox with variable-speed.
We built it with a dovetail column and made sure the gibs are fully-adjustable.
Additionally, this machine has a coolant trough, reversing switch, R-8 spindle and easy to read dials with inch-cut leadscrews.
For a compact machine, the G0463 has some serious heft at 445 pounds.
With all these features and mass, you'll be able to mill, drill, bore, and ream through the most serious hobby projects you can come up with!
Like all of the Grizzly Mills, the G0463 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the G0463 was written by our US-based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The technical support team is U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the mill/drill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Spindle motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 7A
- Spindle travel: 3-3/8"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 9"
- Longitudinal table travel (X-axis): 15-7/8"
- Cross table travel (Y-axis): 5-3/4"
- Vertical head travel: (Z-axis) 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Table size: 6-1/4" W x 21-5/8" L x 1-1/2" T
- T-Slots: 3 @ 7/16" wide on 1-11/16" centers
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 50 - 1000 RPM (LOW), and 100 - 2000 (HI)
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 30-3/4" H
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Variable spindle speed from 0-2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- 2-speed range gearbox
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Circuit fuse
- Dial speed control
- 5/8" drill chuck & arbor
- 2 T-nuts
- 3 open end combo wrenches
- 4 hex wrenches
- Extra drive belt