Grizzly G0463 - 6" x 22" 3/4 HP Mill/Drill
G0463 6" x 22" 3/4 HP Mill/Drill
Premium features on this mill drill without the premium price.
The G0463 3/4 HP Mill/Drill comes with standard features that even some larger mill/drills don't have.
The most notable feature is the two-speed gearbox with variable speed for precise spindle speed control.
The G0463 features an R-8 spindle taper, which only accepts R-8 collets. R-8 collets come in many sizes, typically ranging from 1/16" to 7 /8" and 3mm to 20mm.
The table has three 7/16" T-slots for locking down your workpieces and a coolant trough to recirculate the coolant that helps keep your bits from overheating.
The cast-iron dovetail column improves precision and the gibs are fully-adjustable to take play out of the table, cross slide and column.
The G0463 has a coolant trough, reversing switch, and easy to read dials with inch-cut leadscrews.
For a compact machine, the G0463 has some serious heft at 445 pounds.
With all these features and mass, you'll be able to mill, drill, bore, and ream through the most serious hobby projects you can come up with!
As one reviewer on grizzly.com mentioned, the 3/4 HP Mill/Drill is a “Very nice machine for the money.”
Like all of the Grizzly Mills, the G0463 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0463 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Spindle motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 7A
- Spindle travel: 3-3/8"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 9"
- Longitudinal table travel (X-axis): 15-7/8"
- Cross table travel (Y-axis): 5-3/4"
- Vertical head travel: (Z-axis) 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Table size: 6-1/4" W x 21-5/8" L x 1-1/2" T
- T-Slots: 3 @ 7/16" wide on 1-11/16" centers
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 0 - 1000 RPM (LOW), and 0 - 2000 (HI)
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 30-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 445 lbs.
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Variable spindle speed from 0-2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- 2-speed range gearbox
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Dial speed control