Grizzly G0953 - Portable HEPA Fume Extractor
G0953 Portable HEPA Fume Extractor
A dual-purpose dedicated machine fume extractor and general air purifier.
The G0953 Portable HEPA Fume Extractor pulls smoke, fumes, and fine dust through eight types of filters within three chambers.
Whether you are using a 3D printer, CO2 laser, or fiber laser on wood, plastic, steel, or aluminum projects, the eight filters carry harmful smoke away for a healthy work area.
It can also be used to filter harmful odors from welding booths and chemical hoods.
Opening the upper ports will purify your entire work area.
Filtering laser fumes through an extractor allows the user to retain a heated or cooled environment. This is unlike using dust collectors or blowers that blow valuable heated or cooled air out of a vent.
The HEPA filter in the G0953 collects down to 0.3 microns with a MERV-17 rating at 99.97%.
For reference, a human hair is between 50–70 microns in diameter, meaning the G0953 collects particles 230 times smaller!
The upright design makes for a small footprint along with casters making this machine mobile.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0953 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0953 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your extractor.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 9A/4.5A
- Airflow capacity (6" inlet): 423 CFM @ 0.38" SP
- Airflow capacity (4" inlet): 335 CFM @ 0.91" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 7.84" at 0 CFM
- First-stage filter: Pleated pre-filter, 2–10 microns
- Second-stage filter: Bag, 1-micron
- Third-stage filter: Pleated polyester, 1-micron
- Fourth-stage filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 1000
- Fifth-stage filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 3000
- Sixth-stage filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 9000
- Seventh-stage filter: Pleated prefilter, 2–10 micron
- Eighth-stage filter: HEPA, 0.3 microns
- Impeller: 12" Aluminum
- Overall dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 29" D x 61-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 252 lbs.
- Three-piece modular design offers easy access to filter chambers
- 6" Front inlet for fume extraction
- Four 4" top inlets for room filtration
- Aluminum mesh spark arrestor
- Three activated carbon bags filter harmful chemicals and gas
- Built-in pressure gauge indicates when to clean/replace filters
- Locking caster wheels allows for quick changes in your shop layout