Grizzly G0953 - Portable HEPA Fume Extractor
G0953 Portable HEPA Fume Extractor
Great for removing fumes directly from your laser or from your work area.
The G0953 Portable HEPA Fume Extractor pulls fumes and particulates through eight types of filters within three chambers, filtering the air of harmful odors, chemicals, and particulates.
This dual purpose is unique because it is a machine fume extractor and air purifier for an entire workspace. Attach it directly to your laser or open up the upper ports to purify your work area.
Filtering laser fumes through an extractor allows the user to retain a heated or cooled environment. This is unlike using dust collectors or blowers that blow valuable heated or cooled air out a vent.
Whether you are using a CO2 or fiber laser on wood, plastic, steel or aluminum, the eight filters including a HEPA filter make for a healthy work area.
The upright design makes for a very small footprint along with casters making this machine mobile.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0953 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0953 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your extractor.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 9A/4.5A
- Airflow capacity (6" inlet): 423 CFM @ 0.38" SP
- Airflow capacity (4" inlet): 335 CFM @ 0.91" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 7.84" at 0 CFM
- First-Stage Filter: Pleated pre-filter, 2–10 microns
- Second-Stage Filter: Bag, 1 micron
- Third-Stage Filter: Pleated polyester, 1 micron
- Fourth-Stage Filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 1000
- Fifth-Stage Filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 3000
- Sixth-Stage Filter: Activated carbon bag, Type 9000
- Seventh-Stage Filter: Pleated prefilter, 2–10 micron
- Eighth-Stage Filter: HEPA, 0.3 micron
- Impeller: 12" Aluminum
- Overall dimensions: 21-1/2" W x 29" D x 61-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 252 lbs.
- Three-piece modular design offers easy-access to filter chambers
- Hand-Held remote control
- Eight filters provide a combined surface area of 88.5 sq. ft.
- Use the 6" front inlet for fume extraction or the four 4" top inlets as a room air filter
- Built-in pressure gauge indicates when to clean/replace filters
- Aluminum mesh spark arrestor
- Locking caster wheels allow for quick changes on your shop layout
- Three activated carbon bags filter harmful chemicals and gas