Grizzly PRO T31634 - 10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
T31634 10" Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
A miter saw lightweight and portable enough to go where the work is.
The Grizzly PRO® T31634 10" Dual-Bevel Compound Sliding Miter Saw can handle cross cuts up to 3-5/8" x 12".
The 2 HP motor and ultra-smooth slide arm action powers through cross cuts with ease.
It's the perfect jobsite companion for trim work, with 10 of the most popular indexed miter angles at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left/right and 60°-right miter capability!
The miter adjustment features a dual-stage lock to ensure your angle stays put during the cut.
The bevel adjustment is rock-solid and locks the saw head in place with the convenient lock lever located right at the front of the saw for angles anywhere from 0° - 45° left/right.
Also front-and-center on the ergonomic grip are dual ON/OFF rocker switches for the built-in LED worklight and laser cut guide.
Other great features include locking bed extensions with flip-up workpiece stops, integrated hold-down clamp, aluminum crosscut fence with extensions, and large 1-1/2" dust port with collection bag.
The T31634 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T31634 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your miter saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the miter saw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15A
- Blade size: 10" dia., 5/8" arbor
- Arbor speed: 3800 RPM
- Maximum sliding travel: 9-3/8"
- Bevel range: 45° left to 45° right
- Bevel stops: 45° left, 0°, 45° right
- Miter range: 52° left to 60° right
- Miter stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left/right; 60° right
- Cross cut (0° miter/bevel): 3-5/8" x 12"
- Miter (45°): 4" x 8-1/2"
- Bevel (45° left): 1-9/16" x 12"
- Bevel (45° right): 1" x 12"
- Compound cut (45° miter, 45° bevel left): 1-9/16" x 8-1/2"
- Compound cut (45° miter, 45° bevel right): 1" x 8-1/2"
- Fence max. extended length: 34"
- Overall size: 34-1/2" L x 42-1/2" W x 24-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 54 lbs.
- LED worklight
- Laser for guided cuts
- 10" x 48T blade
- 1-1/2" dust port with dust collection bag
- Aluminum crosscut fence with extensions
- 10 indexed miter angles
- Adjustable hold-down bracket