Grizzly T10432 - Router Table with Stand
T10432 Router Table with Stand
Set yourself up to easily route profiles, joints, dados, and more.
With the T10432 Router Table, just add your router and you have a large size platform for your woodworking projects.
The top features a stable MDF core with durable melamine laminate and polyethylene edges while measuring 31-1/2" wide x 24" deep.
The split fence has a MDF core and a 33" long anodized aluminum mounting bracket that has been precision machined.
The large split-fence boards are adjustable from side to side with a rear-mounted dust port that connects to a shop vacuum or dust collection system.
The universal router mounting plate measures 12" x 9". It includes two removable inserts and a starting pin for freehand routing.
Since different brand routers have different base mounting hole configurations, the included universal phenolic mounting board does not have pre-drilled mounting holes to hold your router.
Additional features include a sturdy A-frame, steel stand, and a large adjustable fence with T-slots.
Like all of the Grizzly routing tables, the T10432 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T10432 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the routing table may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum table opening size: 3-7/8"
- Number of table inserts: 2
- Table insert inside openings: 1-1/4", 2-5/8"
- Fence board size (x 2): 18" x 6"
- Number of T-slots per fence board: 1
- Number of table T-slots: 1
- T-Slot size: 3/4" x 3/8"
- Dust port: 2-1/2"
- Table dimensions: 31-1/2" W x 24" D
- Overall dimensions: 32-1/2" W x 24-3/4" D x 34-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- T-slots in fence for mounting featherboards and jigs
- Measuring tape on fence reads both right and left