G1035 1-1/2 HP Shaper
Power, precision and control unmatched by a router.
The G1035 1-1/2 HP Shaper was built with plenty of muscle to mill a wide variety of profiles on wood stock. The 1-1/2 HP motor rotates the interchangeable spindles at 7000 and 10,000 RPMs. The forward/reverse switch start, stops and reverses spindle rotation can be disabled and locked with a padlock.
The independently adjustable cast-iron fence screws to the precision-ground cast-iron table. Hold-down springs are used to hold the workpiece flat on the table and snug against the fence.
Additional features include a handwheel for spindle height adjustments and a spindle height scale that displays the height position of the spindle in inches—all for less than the price of a router and router table!
Like all Grizzly shapers, the G1035 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1035 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shaper.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the shaper are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), single-phase, 12A/6A
- Maximum cutter height: 2-1/2"
- Maximum cutter diameter: 5"
- Spindle diameters: 1/2" and 3/4"
- Spindle lengths: 2-3/4" and 3-1/2"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 7000 and 10,000 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Table insert openings: 1-1/4", 3-1/2"
- Table counterbore: 5" dia. x 7/16"
- Table size: 20-1/4"x 18"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-1/2"
- Footprint: 15-1/2"x 17-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 22" W x 25" D x 40-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 221 lbs.
- Two spindle speeds
- Motor reversing switch
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Independently adjustable cast-iron fence with safety guard
- Hold-down springs
- Steel cabinet-type stand
- Powder-coated finish
- Cast-Iron miter gauge & starting pins
- Includes 1/2" & 3/4" spindles