Grizzly G1026 - 3 HP Shaper
Grizzly G1026 3 HP Shaper
Make cabinet door building a breeze.
The G1026 3 HP Shaper comes with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" spindles sizes to work efficiently in combination with different sized cutters and spacers. It also comes with three table inserts which give you four possible opening diameters in the table surface. Using the smallest opening that a particular cutter allows offers more support for the workpiece and reduces the amount of chips that fall into the machine.
The 3 HP motor rotates the spindles at 7000 and 10,000 RPMs. Large cutters (3-1/2" or greater) must be operated at 7000 RPM; smaller cutters can be operated at 10,000 RPM.
The precision-ground cast-iron table of the G1026 measures 28-1/4" x 30-1/2". The two-piece cast-iron fence is independently adjustable for different cutting thicknesses and special shaping applications. It is also removable for easy replacement with a zero-clearance or other custom-made fence.
None of our competitors can come close to this price point!
Like all of the Grizzly shapers, the G1026 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1026 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shaper.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the shaper may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum cutter height: 2-1/2"
- Maximum cutter diameter: 5-1/2"
- Spindle diameters: 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Spindle lengths: 2-3/4", 3", 3-1/2"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 7000 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle openings: 1-1/2", 3", 4", 7"
- Table counterbore: 7" dia. x 5/8" deep
- Maximum table size: 28-1/4" W x 30-1/2" D
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Footprint: 21" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 30-1/2" D x 39-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 392 lbs.
- Independently adjustable cast-iron fence with safety guard
- Spring-steel hold-downs on fence
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Locking forward/reverse spindle switch
- Includes 1/2", 3/4", 1" spindles, three table inserts and a miter gauge