G1028Z2 1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector
One of the most affordable 1-1/2 HP portable dust collectors on the market.
The G1028Z2 1-1/2 HP Portable Dust Collector is designed to capture dust and wood chips from woodworking machines, such as table saws, jointers, and planers.
The air drawn in by the dust collector is filtered before it returns to the workspace.
The G1028Z2 has an air suction capacity of 1300 CFM and has a max static pressure of 9.0 in.
Static pressure is produced by the 12-3/4" cast-aluminum impeller to move the wood chips into the collector.
The G1028Z2 features a 2.5 micron upper filter top bag to capture the fine dust particles that normally end up all over your shop.
The steel base has been fitted with casters for mobility in your garage or shop.
The G1028Z2 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G1028Z2 comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 12A/6A
- Air suction capacity: 1300 CFM
- Static pressure: 9"
- Impeller: 12-3/4" cast aluminum
- Bag capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- Upper bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 19-1/2" x 33" (2)
- Powder coated paint
- Overall dimensions: 21-1/2 W x 33-1/2" L x 78" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 118 lbs.
- 2.5 Micron upper bag filtration
- 12-3/4" Cast-aluminum impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
- 6" inlet "Y" with two 4" openings
Optional Replacement Bags: G5556 Upper Bag; T20543 Lower Bag