G0710 1 HP Wall Hanging Dust Collector
Mount your next dust collector to keep precious floor space free of clutter.
The G0710 1 HP Wall Hanging Dust Collector is a point-of-use dust collector, which is designed to capture dust and wood chips from one woodworking machine at a time, such as a table saw, jointer, or planer.
The air drawn in by the dust collector is filtered through a cloth collection bag that can be removed and emptied when full.
A simple mounting bracket allows you to hang this dust collector on the wall, mount it to a bench or on the floor. Very versatile!
The H4340 is an optional bag upgrade for 3-Micron filtration.
The T10877 is an optional canister filter upgrade for capturing dust down to 1-micron.
Grizzly offers the G0944 Wall-Mount Dust Collector with 1-micron filtration and nearly 2.5 times the CFM for moving air more quickly.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0710 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0710 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the dust collector may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor size: 1 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 7A/3.5A
- Dust collector type: Single-stage
- Approved dust types: Wood
- Filter type: bag
- Bag size (diameter x depth): 13-1/2" x 24"
- Filtration rating: 30-Micron
- Air suction capacity: 537 CFM
- Max static pressure (at 0 CFM): 7.2"
- Intake hole size: 4"
- Machine collection capacity: 1
- Impeller: 10" balanced cast aluminum
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 18" D x 44" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 52 lbs.
- 30-Micron bag filtration
- 10" Cast aluminum impeller
- Steel base plate easily mounts to most walls
- Ideal point-of-use dust collector
- Green powder coated paint