Grizzly G4173 - 1/8 HP Power Feeder
G4173 1/8 HP Power Feeder
Increase your lumber feeding efficiency.
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
For those who want to increase production, upgrade or add on another stock feeder, we have the G4173 1/8 HP Power Feeder power feeder to help you along without crushing your budget.
The 1/8 HP motor powers three synthetic rubber rollers that measure 1-3/16" wide by 3" in diameter.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G4173 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G4173 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the power feeder may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/8 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1.2A
- Feed speed: Variable, 6.5–39 FPM
- Rotation: Forward/reverse
- Maximum height of rollers: 6"
- Minimum workpiece length: 5"
- Horizontal travel: 10-1/4"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) synthetic rubber, 1-3/16" wide x 3" dia.
- Roller suspension: 5/16"
- Approximate shipping weight: 27 lbs.
- Forward/reverse feed
- Variable feed speed
- X-, Y-, and Z-axis adjustment
- Rollers are spring-tensioned
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- Universal positioning with handle locks