G0776 13" x 40" Gunsmithing Lathe with DRO
A precise lathe with a spider mount and DRO.
The G0776 13" x 40" Gunsmithing Lathe with DRO is called a "gunsmithing" lathe because it has features typically not found on standard lathes, such as a "spider" mount system and a large 1.57" (40mm) spindle bore.
The spider is especially designed for supporting gun barrels during chambering operations; however, it is a great support option for almost any long workpiece that extends through the outboard end of the spindle.
Supplied with a 2 HP motor, the 8-speed gearhead of the G0776 produces spindle speeds from 70-2000 RPM.
This lathe features a 200 series quick-change tool post. Tool holders can be quickly loaded and unloaded using the lock lever and rotated by loosening the top nut.
The G0776 includes a two-axis digital readout, so accuracy and precision are ensured!
Grizzly gunsmithing lathes feature a foot brake that also acts as a safety device and can bring the machine to an quick stop.
The G0776 also comes with a D1-4 spindle, halogen work light, flood coolant system and a pull-out chip tray.
Like all Grizzly gunsmithing lathes, the G0776 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0776 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.5A
- Swing over bed: 13-11/16"
- Swing over gap: 18-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 7-11/16"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Bed width: 7-1/16"
- Spindle bore: 1.57" (40mm)
- Spindle taper: MT#5
- Spindle nose: D1-4
- Spindle length: 16-5/16"
- Spindle length with 4-jaw chuck: 20-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 5-7/8"
- Compound travel: 3-1/4"
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Number of speeds: 8
- Range of speeds: 70–2000 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 74-1/2" W x 31" D x 58" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1370 lbs.
- 2-Axis digital readout
- Quick-change gearbox
- Convenient pull-out chip tray
- Halogen work light
- Foot brake with motor shut-off switch
- Flame-hardened headstock gears
- Cuts LH threads
- Built-in coolant system
- Full-length splash guard
- D1-4 camlock spindle
- Hardened cast-iron bed
- 6" self-centering 3-jaw chuck installed
- 8" 4-jaw chuck with independent jaws
- 10" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Toolbox with service tools
- MT#3 HSS dead center
- MT#3 carbide-tipped dead center