Grizzly G0632Z - 16" x 42" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
G0632Z 16" x 42" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
If you're looking for a lathe that will handle all of your turning needs, this is the one!
The G0632Z 16" x 42" Wood Lathe uses a variable-frequency inverter to control motor speed. The variable-frequency drive runs the 3-phase motor to provide variable-speed control and maximum torque at low speeds.
The variable-speed control allows for spindle speed adjustment from 100–3200 RPM and the digital readout provides a precise reading of the current spindle speed.
The headstock swivels for outboard turning and can be positioned anywhere along the bed for increased flexibility in workpiece setup. The swivel pin can lock the headstock at 0°, 45°, 90°, 135°, 180°, and 270°.
The bed is precision-ground steel for strength and durability and the steel legs can be easily adapted for adding more mass.
The tailstock, headstock, and tool rest support have lever-action cam locks for quick positioning.
Aside from its large turning capacities, this machine has all of the features you would hope for in a heavy-duty wood lathe.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0632Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0632Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 8A
- Power requirement: 220V, single-phase
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Swing over tool rest: 11-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle thread size: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Speed range, high: 250-3200 RPM low: 100-1200 RPM
- Headstock rotation: 0, 45, 90, 135, 180, 270°
- Tool rest width: 14-1/8"
- Overall dimensions: 77-1/16" L x 22-1/16" W x 47" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 394 lbs.
- Electronic variable-speed control
- Digital spindle-speed indicator
- 30° direct indexing using one indexing hole
- 10° indexing using all three indexing holes
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- Belt drive offers two speed ranges to maximize spindle torque
- Spindle lock pin
- Outboard spindle handle
- Forward/reversing switch
- Emergency stop switch
- Spur center
- Cup live center
- Knockout tool
- Indexing pin
- Tool rest
- 6" face plate
- Hex wrenches