Grizzly G0898 - 2" x 48" 2-Wheel Belt Grinder/Sander
G0898 2" x 48" 2-Wheel Belt Grinder/Sander
Suitable for any shop, home or professional.
Featuring the popular 2" wide belt, the G0898 2" x 48" 2-Wheel Belt Grinder/Sander is great for knife making and many more uses.
The powerful 1 HP motor moves the belt at 4000 FPM, allowing you to easily remove material from even the toughest steel.
The pivoting action of the head from 0–90° allows you to position the workpiece in the perfect location.
The rigid cast-iron frame reduces chatter during operation.
For use with our wide selection of ceramic belts for rapid material removal and shaping.
Like all of the Grizzly grinder/sanders, the G0898 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0898 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the grinder/sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Belt size: 2" x 48"
- Belt speed: 4000 FPM
- Belt tilt: 0–90°
- Platen size: 2" x 5-7/8"
- Work table size: 2-1/2" x 3-5/8"
- Footprint: 10-1/2" L x 13" W
- Overall size: 22-1/2" W x 28-1/2" D x 28-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 lbs.
- Quick-release belt tension
- Removable vertical platen
- Rubber-coated contact wheel
- Adjustable-angle work table
- Pivoting cast-iron frame
- 2" x 48" 150-grit belt included