Grizzly G0798 - 24" x 62" Metalworking Downdraft Table
G0798 24" x 62" Metalworking Downdraft Table
Stop fine metal particulate in its tracks with this downdraft table.
The G0798 24" x 62" Metalworking Downdraft Table offers a solid platform for any grinding task.
The dual 3/4 HP motors and squirrel-cage impellers ensure you have the suction needed to catch larger particulate.
The four built-in, 200-micron filters are designed to accommodate an array of metal sanding, grinding, soldering, and polishing applications.
Cleanup is a breeze with two large, easily-removable swarf trays.
With a table load capacity of up to 440 lbs., and particulate suction of up to 3700 CFM, this downdraft table is sure to bring a higher-degree of cleanliness and safety to your metalworking shop.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the T28522 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28522 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motors: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A (x2)
- Airflow rating: 3700 CFM total
- Filter micron: 200
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" x 7" squirrel cage (x2)
- Inlet hole diameter: 8"
- Outlet size: 10" x 8"
- Number of filters: 4
- Filter size: 20" x 16" x 1"
- Table surface area: 23-1/2" W x 61-1/2" L
- Floor to table height: 29-1/2"
- Table load capacity: 440 lbs.
- Footprint size: 21" W x 62" L
- Overall size: 65" W x 24" D x 33-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 349 lbs.
- Designed to accommodate metal sanding, grinding, soldering, and polishing applications
- Two easy to clean swarf trays
- Dual 9-1/2" x 7" squirrel cage fans
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Quiet operation
- 1/8" thick steel table inserts
- Adjustable, vibration-dampening rubber feet
- Paddle safety switch with removable key