Grizzly G1183 - 6" x 48" Belt/12" Disc Combo Sander
G1183 6" x 48" Belt/12" Disc Combo Sander
Built to the scale and level of quality professional woodworkers and metalworkers demand.
The heavy-duty G1183 6" x 48" Belt/12" Disc Combo Sander features a sanding belt that operates horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between.
The sanding belt speed is 5000 FPM and the disc speed is 3450 RPM.
Both cast-iron tables tilt for any job. The belt sander table tilts 90° while the disc sander table tilts 30° left and 45° to the right.
The convenient, quick-release lever makes belt changes and tension adjustment a snap.
Belt rollers have shielded ball bearings and the top roller has a fine-tuning knob for precision tracking.
The base accepts 5/8" fasteners for mounting to workbench.
Like all Grizzly combination sanders, the G1183 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1183 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the combination sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 12A/6A
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Sanding belt speed: 5000 FPM
- Belt platen size: 6" x 14-1/2"
- Belt table size: 7" x 12-1/2"
- Disc diameter: 12"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Disc speed: 3450 RPM
- Disc table size: 7" x 16-1/2"
- Table tilt 30° L, 45° R
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 2-1/2", 3"
- Footprint: 17" x 14"
- Overall dimensions: 32-1/2" W x 16-1/2" D x 29-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 148 lbs.
- Quick belt release
- Disc table positive stops at 90°
- Belt table positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Two cast-iron tables
- Top roller has fine tracking knob
- Miter gauge included